Friday, September 23, 2005

Hot In Herre

I read somewhere that this summer was one of the hottest on record ... for Toronto.

You might think this would lead me to a rant about global warming and how the current government in this country is doing nothing to stop it, et cetera et cetera.

But, actually, I have decided that I am all for global warming. I am all for Bush et al to continue to do nothing about the problem. Let it keep getting hotter. When I move to Canada I will very much appreciate it.

(Yeah, I'm in a weird mood today.)

2 comments:

Robert said...

It probably got up to about 90, but after the conversion rate it was only about 60. :P

Matthew said...

It's always good to find someone else whose first reaction to any mention of Canada is to make a crack on their currency, eh?