Monday, August 29, 2005

7 Things I Would Never Do

Trish tagged me, so I guess I have to share this list of 7 things I would never do ...

1. Advertise my blog in the comments section of other people's blogs.

2. Put dog poop in a bag, put it in front of someone's door, light it on fire, run the doorbell and run away. Much as Erin's blog is full of helpful healthcare tips, I'd like to think I can help us all keep our neighborhoods a bit safer with some insurance-learned wisdom. Though it is truly, hysterically funny, the ol' crap-in-a-burning-bag trick can, in fact, catch the entire house on fire, and that's just not as funny as making someone stomp on dog poop.

3. Live in New Orleans.

4. Wear a "trucker hat"

5. Wear my collar "flipped" up for any reason than to keep the sun off my neck while golfing

6. Dance in the presence of anyone but my cats (and even they laugh).

7. This

I'm tagging Erin and Lani, since neither of them has updated in years.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I refuse to dignify those who would wear their collars that way by referring to it correctly.

(Or maybe I just got it wrong yesterday. Stupid Monday mornings.)