Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Calendar

So there are about 678 concerts coming to town in the next few months that I’d like to see. Maybe I’ll go to 4 or 5. Anyway, this is a list for me, so there’s no need to read on at all. Unless you’re really bored.

8.19 / Friday / White Stripes / Dodge Theatre
8.20 / Saturday / Ben Folds / Joint Las Vegas
8.25 / Thursday / Coldplay / Cricket Pavilion
8.25 / Thursday / Blues Traveler / Ava-Anselmo
8.27 / Saturday / +Live+ / Bank One Ballpark (after baseball)
8.30 / Tuesday / DMB / Cricket Pavilion (Have tickets)
9.9 / Friday / DMB / Red Rocks (Have tickets)
9.10 / Saturday / DMB / Red Rocks (Have tickets)
9.11 / Sunday / DMB / Red Rocks (Have tickets)
9.14 / Wednesday / Duncan Sheik / Marquee
9.16 / Friday / Tori Amos / Dodge Theater
9.17 / Saturday / Black Crowes / Dodge Theater
9.19 / Monday / Nine Inch Nails / America West
9.20 / Tuesday / Jason Mraz / ASU?
9.27 / Tuesday / Mike Doughty / Plush Tucson
10.5 / Wednesday / Green Day / America West
10.29 and 10.30 / Vegoose / Sam Boyd Las Vegas
11.5 / Saturday / U2 / MGM Las Vegas
12.14 / Wednesday / Nickel Creek / Marquee

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I've always kind of hated those stickers. I think they started as replicas of signs in Europe for various destinations or ... something? But I find them incredibly cheesy.

The worst I ever saw was in the tradition elliptical shape but instead of just having a few letters inside read: "Don't PHX FLG", which apparentsly means "don't Phoenix Flagstaff." Which really made me laugh since I saw that car in the parking lot of the Flagstaff Barnes & Noble ...