Friday, November 18, 2005

But what really matters is what I want

Rather than tempt fate by refusing to participate after being tagged, I submit to you the things Google thinks that Matthews needs:

1. Matthew needs to know what is expected of him ... Ain't that the turth?

2. Matthew needs a Mother's Day gift and is just about to discover whether
there's a prize in the cereal box when his mother interrupts his search.
Using cereal box "prizes" as gifts ... why didn't I think of that?

3. Matthew needs to double his fluid intake and drink way more than an ordinary child A Guiness, please, bartender. And keep 'em coming.

4. Matthew needs dead babies. I knew this would show up sooner or later. Want to know why I'm not religious? Try having your name be on the bible story about infanticide. Not so fun.

5. Matthew needs to figure out if he’s Matthew or Martha Go figure, but this is where I stopped my search.

2 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Hilarious!

So... have you decided, Martha?

Robert said...

I was about to ask the EXACT same thing! :)

Well, Matt, at least you take the some of the guess work out of Christmas this year. Dead baby it is!