Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Super Tuesday!

So today is the big day.

You know what I’m talking about.

I’ve been waiting for years for this to finally happen.

A new album.

From one of the greatest artists of the 90s.

One of the greatest artists of all time, really.

Finally, today it happens.





Jewel’s new album is out.









(Oh, also I guess Pearl Jam and Tool have new CDs coming out. Who even knew they were still around?)

* * *

If you thought I was done foaming at the mouth over how good the new Pearl Jam is, well, then you obviously don’t know me very well.

As for Tool, I’ve heard the artwork with their new album is really spectacular. The case comes with a pair of 3-D glasses and … well, you know, it’s Tool so we can all guess at what kind of 3-D images are inside. And, considering the album is only $10 on sale this week, it’s a tempting purchase. Unfortunately, I already listened to the album and it’s … pretty uninspiring. I like Tool, and this album is by no means bad, it’s just nothing new. Only two tracks really capture my interest. (On the plus side, that’s two more tracks than captured my interest on Lateralus so at least it’s an improvement.)

No comments: