Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hot Time, Summer In The City

So the A/C at work went out this morning around 10a.

Have I mentioned I live in Phoenix, which in May is roughly the third circle of hell?

By noon, it was all but unbearable in the building, which meant a free afternoon for me, so all in all I shouldn't really complain.

So I went and saw Star Wars, being as its one of those movies that I had no hope of dragging Diana to go see and I think most everyone else I know had already gone to see it. I'm glad to have seen it but it wasn't exactly a great film. Unless you're comparing it to the first two prequels, of course. If that were the standard this one would be Oscar-worthy.

Now maybe if they don't get the air conditioning at work fixed I'll get tomorrow off, too, and I can finally go see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

No comments: