Friday, October 21, 2005

My Wife Is The One Who Teaches Elementary Math

My supervisor does not understand that one-third and 33% are not the same thing.

I ... I just ...

Seriously, what else is there to say?

Let’s try a happier topic. “The 40 Year Old Virgin” is pretty much one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen. Yes, I was in an immature mood last night. Yes, that made me more likely to laugh at the chest-waxing scene. But come on. Is there any mood you could be in that would make the term “man-o-lantern” not be funny?



I didn’t think so.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

After renaming the blog like four times I finally decided to change the whole template, as well. Perhaps yours was a subconscious influence on me?

Next time I'll try to keep the stories shorter so they're more reading-while-at-work friendly. Or maybe I'll just post them in serial form, like Dickens, or Stephen King's Green Mile. Except I won't be doing it to bilk you, since I can't charge for y'all to read it.